Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Camera: Check

Batteries: Check

Moebius scarf: Check

Daylight: ***

Daylight? Daylight, are you out there?

Apparently not.

In fact, no matter where I tried to position the scarf, even right in the window, the dark grey skies of December meant that I wound up with a photo of something resembling a dark green twisty blob. Oh, except when it looked like a dark green twisty hairy blob. Not attractive, and that's a shame because this one really is quite nice looking.

I hate being stymied by the great outdoors, especially since one of my goals for this year was to figure out how to take better pictures of my FOs. So far, I must give myself a D on that one. And since it's now the last month of the year, I don't expect I'll be able to write the make-up exam.

Meanwhile, I don't know what the weather is supposed to look like tomorrow, but I'm keeping fingers crossed for at least five minutes of sunshine.

1 comment:

quenouille said...

I find myself dreaming of studio lights (or at least a lightbox) and a nice SLR this time of year. Instead I settle for blobby FO photos. Sigh.