Monday, November 30, 2009

Quick check-in

Just stopping by to say hi.

It was a wild weekend, what with the woodworking show and all. (Now I'm all impressed with myself for working so many W words into that last sentence. What's that they say about small things amusing small minds?)

Anyway, at the moment I'm a bit snowed under with work, and I forgot to bring my camera to photograph the Moebius I started last week. You'll just have to trust me: it is alive and well and living around my neck.

Aside from work, I'm trying to research housing options for a young person of limited means here in Ottawa. I'll just say this: I am starting to understand why we see so many homeless people on our streets these days. "Affordable housing" seems to be some kind of cruel oxymoron. And to put it bluntly, the stuff that is affordable is generally not fit for human habitation.

Back tomorrow, and this time I'll try to remember the camera.

No comments: